Through the years, several friends havesaid to me: "When I die, I want to come back
as one of your cats."
Me too -- which would be a very neat trick if I could manage it.
In the meantime, the cats and I wish you . . .
a clean sock filled with fresh nip,
In the meantime, the cats and I wish you . . .
a clean sock filled with fresh nip,
a cushion in the sun near the window
(and many birds flying by),
kind hands to rub your ears and cradle your head,
(and many birds flying by),
kind hands to rub your ears and cradle your head,
whole milk,
and heaping bowls of salmon.
[or the biped's equivalent]
2 comments:
Thankyou. We think this is a lovely wish and we hope that you enjoy a little extra treat with your Yooman. Our treat was prawns!
Dinah says that we must write this:
hessi
Friends have said the same thing to me :). The thing is, my cats have all walked a very difficult road to get to my hearth...i'm not sure i have their endurance to wait that long for a safe berth to come to. Interesting thought about coming back to yourself as one of your own cats...interesting sort of time/species/warp! Anyhow, thank you for your lovely wishes, my four join me in wishing the same to you and yours.
Paula, Sylvie, Louie, Fuzzy, and Gingy
Post a Comment