Thursday, December 25, 2008

6 of seven

My maternal grandparents were married the year I was born.
[shhhhhh. . . my mother would be horrified that I told you this so don't tell her I told you. ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came to say that I shant tell your mother. But Wordpress said I wasn't signed-in. Rubbish!
And wv was fibeate, which I think could be a verb, meaning to be obscure about geneological facts!

This time, wv is pepredr

Anonymous said...

calat, dinah. I have 50 WVs so far. I'm aiming for 200, which I think would be a good core for a language.

and thanks for keeping mum to Mum.

wv: hantru

Ellen said...

This is interesting and I'll keep quiet but in turn I want to know the other shady family history you've alluded to...

wv: fullionn - it's a bit like horoscopes isn't it? whatever your comment, wv seems to fit it well.